Thursday, August 7, 2008

39 Secrets about me! Another fun post.

down with love... we'll see how it is!
39 secrets about yourself
Be honest no matter what
[one] are you single?nope. married almost 2 years.
[two] where was your default picture taken?At a bar in Renton on my 25th bday.
[three] what is your last name?Gregory
[four] Do you have a crush?Yes. my hubby of course.
[five] Does your crush like you back?He better.
[six] what is your current mood?Happy.
[seven] when was the last time you hurt yourself?I stub my toes often.
[eight] what makes you happy?spending time with my hubby
[nine] look at the poster in your room, who is it?don't have one.
[ten] do you know anybody with the same birthday as you?No
[eleven] If you must be an animal for one day, what would it be?A cat. they are so lazy, and can just lay around all day, and not do anything.
[twelve] have you ever had a near death experience?yes. my car accident at 20 I sure thought I was dieing.
[thirteen] What did you do yesterday?Cleaned my house.
[fourteen] the song stuck in your head?Miss me baby, by Gary Allen.
[fifteen] what is your desktop background?Two biggy banks looking at a broken piggy bank making a joke.
[sixteen] what are you wearing?Tank top, and shorts.
[seventeen] when was the last time you cried?Earlier today. reading an email from my father in law.
[eighteen] have you ever sung in front of a large audience?only kereoke.
[Nineteen] what's a superpower you wish you had?I wish I could fly. then I would go see tina beba all thetime.
[twenty] what's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?Their smile.
[twenty-one] what do you usually order from Starbucks?White Choco mocha. Iced of course.[twenty-two] what's your biggest secret?don't have one.
[twenty-three] who was the last person you talked to on the phone?My mom.
[twenty-four] who texted you last?My sis in law sunny
[twenty-five] do you still watch kiddy movies?sometimes.
[twenty-six] what are you eating or drinking at the moment?nothing.
[twenty-seven] what do you think about the person you got this from?I love her. she is my bestest friend.
[twenty-eight] what's your favorite smell?Cucumber melon.
[twenty-nine] if you could describe your life in one word what would it be?Eventful.
[thirty] when was the last time you had a hug?Earlier today. my hubby gave me a hug.
[thirty-one] favorite ice cream? Cake batter.yummmmmmmmm
[thirty-three] what should you be doing?Sleeping.
[thirty-four] Are you in love with anyone?Yes my wonderful hubby.
[thirty-five] how often do you laugh?Everyday.
[thirty-six] what woke you up this mornin?my hubby. telling me what time it was. he always does that when he is home.
[thirty-seven] are you happy with how your life is going?yes.
[thirty-eight] do you act differently around your crush/significant other?no.
[thirty-nine] who was the last person to make you cry?Trevor. some stupid fight.

Okay, ladies, I tag Andrea, Becka, and Krista

No comments: