Tuesday, August 5, 2008

7 Quirky things about me!

Okay, so Andrea tagged me to do this, so here it goes!

1. I am a clean freak....My house has to be clean...I'm not as bad as I used to be, but I still freak out when I see dust on the tv stand, or anything out of order in the house, and I cannot rest until it is done.

2. I cannot sit still and watch a movie....This bugs trevor so bad... I can get so much done while the movie is playing, (folding laundry is my favorite)....again, with the clean freak!

3. I get obsessed with any job I have. It doesn't matter what it is, it isnt a job to me, I make it my life.....this is why I have had to quit some jobs, because it ended up interfering with my real life with my wonderful hubby.

4. I think the wierdest thing about me is that I always freak out in the passenger seat of a car, it drives trevor nuts. I will jump when there isn't even anything going on....I'm sure it is too frustrating when driving me anywhere.

5. I end up putting my foot in my mouth quite often.....I state what I am thinking, without thinking I shouldn't say this too many times. It has gotten me into trouble.

6. I continuously worry about things I can do nothing about, or that most likely will never happen, Like what would happen if our house caught on fire, or what if someone tried to break in, or what if I am terminally ill and can't find out. I know what your thinking!!! "freak!"

7. The oddest thing about me is my friend......hahahahahahahaha........

Okay, girls, here you go! I tag Dana, Becka, and Krista.

1 comment:

The Birdsalls said...

You ARE weird! But I still like ya!