Thursday, March 25, 2010

Going back in time......

Many, many years ago, Trevor and I were little children....Yes, its true......Believe it or not, we were not always joined at the hip....however, we sure were both very adorable kids.
A few weeks ago I posted some old pictures of my dad, Trevor, and others. I just wanted to share some old pictures of myself.

This is my little sister and me ages 3 and 4



I was around 3 years old in the above picture. The morning of this picture, I had my first interaction with Blueberries....little did my mom know, I was alergic to them....So, I had the red rash on my face. I'm no longer alergic to blueberries, but it is kinda funny that I have these professional pictures to show my experience.

Here is Trevor! He was 1 year old.

Very, very adorable lil man!

No comments: