Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Adventures....with the Gregory's!

We got a new car...a 2007 Ford Fusion! It is so purrdy! :) We got it on Saturday, and decided to test her out on Sunday afternoon. I picked a place for us to go, and we got in the car and went.

Our first adventure was to
Palisades Reservoir
A two hour drive, but so pretty! We actually made the loop over thru Wyoming, and came out in Soda Springs, and stopped to see Trevor's mom. I forgot the camera, and video camera at home, so I just snapped a few pictures with my phone, and it does pretty good pictures....if I do say so myself....
This was our first trip together thru Palisades, and we will be going back to be able to spend a little more time, since we got a late start, we didn't get to do too much looking around....Next time, bring a lunch.....





Trevor and I trying to make sure we are in the picture, and it was so, so bright!










This is looking North off the dam. Such a pretty area....












The other side of the dam...it was really low...I was kinda surprised.













More of the reservoir. It was a little windy standing on the dam, but it felt SO good with the warm sun shining down.





There you go, 1 drive down....several more to go.....

No comments: