Monday, March 17, 2008

Our Wedding day


Trevor and I were married on August 19, 2006 3:30 pm at Cotant Park, in Chubbuck, Idaho.
It was a beautiful affair. We were surrounded by our closest family and friends. It was everything I dreamed of and more. I walked down the Isle to 'God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you' by Rascal Flatts. It brings tears to my eyes and happy memories everytime I hear that song!

The above picture are as follows: Melinda, Sara, Angela, ME!!, Tina, Brianna, and Ashley. Melinda and Sara are Trevor's sisters from his dad. Angela and Tina are my closest, dearest friends. Brianna and Ashley, are Trevor's sisters from his mom. My brothers, Rocky and Sam were also apart of the wedding, along with the Bestman, Travis (Trevor's brother), and Jason (Trevor's cousin). We also had Pacen and Braxton (Trevor's Nephews, Travis's little boys) as our ring bearers. We didn't have a flour girl.


I had done so well to not get a sun burn before the wedding, then when we did the rehearsal the day of the wedding, I had worn a tank top, and it was soooooo hot, that I got the stupid sunburn! I still looked, and felt like a hot chick though!

We had the guys in shorts, and the button up shirts! I wanted this, rather than in black tuxes! I didn't want a smelly groom! It was over 100 degrees!












No comments: