Saturday, June 14, 2008

Soda Springs....hey, is that summer I see?

Hey everyone.....Well, lets see. not much has been going on this week. I had my first personal trainer appointment. it went good. I think I am going to get my butt kicked, but I need that to happen. I will let you know how that goes.

My baby sister is moving back next week....yeah! I am so very excited....I miss her so much.

Trev is working still.....hasn't had a day off in 3 weeks. hasn't been home in 2 weeks. I have been coming to Soda to visit him, and spend time with my favorite in-laws! We get along so well, and I really like them......This weekend they went camping, so I only got a little while to spend with them Thursday night, and Friday morning I went shopping with Dana. Now, I am just hanging out here, writing in my blog, and goofing off.

The sun is finally shining. I probably should go outside and enjoy the weather....we will see.

My wonderful hubby is going to take Sunday off, so we are going home tonight, so he can see hims babies....I don't know which he is most excited about having a day off to spend with me, or to spend with the puppies??? We will see.. It will be a great reunion for them all. And I am sure the most excited will be out kitty Eb. He will be by trev's side all day I am sure.........

Well, No baby yet. Got my wonderful friend yesterday, so have to wait a month to see if we can get prego. I go to the dr on the 30th for some tests and to talk to him about options. I am hoping we will be able to start something to get my baby making options up and going.

My sis in law Sunny is well into her first trimester of prego, but is so sick, and i feel so bad for her. The dr told her last month that it might be twins........how exciting, and scarry.......We will be there for them though.

Anyhow I will write more when I know more, and will get some updated picks of my puppies and hubby.

Love you all!

No comments: