Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The life of the Gregory's

Well, here we are in the middle of July! Crazy how life has been lately. We are doing really well. We finally seem to be on the right track. We got a new vehicle, it is a 2000 Dodge Durango....Very pretty Black, Leather interior! Gorgous! The only problem is I want to go wash it every time it gets spots on it, or Trevor drives it to Idaho Falls, and it has bugs on the front. So, we are finally back to having two vehicles. you don't realize how much you miss it until it is gone.

I haven't been working out the last few weeks. I have been dealing with the same old tummy pains, "THEIR BACK!!!!!!!!" It sucks. Plus, now my alergies have spiked up. I hate them. I can barely open my left eye because of them. I don't take anything for them, because everything knocks me out! So, I am suffering. we will see I might have to start taking them at least at night.

But, that's about it, just working and living life. I will get some new pics up soon I promise.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Becka said...

I didn't know you had allergies too?!? Wow, I always get watery eyes and sneeze a ton in the summer/fall. You'de think we're sisters or something, huh? Haha, love you tons.