Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Weight loss!!

Okay, so seriously I need to be on the biggest loser!!!! We could win the big prize! I lost another 7lbs this week! So my grand total is 20 lbs since I started this on May 28th. that is so crazy! You may ask my secret????? No soda.....I promise you that is the big thing I gave up. fewer sweets have helped too. And of course no fried foods, I have had a few, but keep it down to a minimum....

I got my test results back from my blood work, Cholestorol is higher! How does that happen? it should have gone down? I am going to call the dr tomorrow to talk to him and see if he can give me some insight. I may have to give up meats!!!! I will miss my Fillet Menons!

Anyways, I think that is pretty much it that is going on. I hope everyone has a great weekend, and a safe 4th! love you!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Congrat's on losing that much weight. Do most of your cooking in olive oil or real butter. It's healthier. If you need any more ideas on lowering your cholesterol just call.