Friday, November 14, 2008

What a week!







This week has been so crazy! I have been off all week, because I got the cold Trevor has been fighting, and then I had an absessed tooth! How horible! I ended up having to start a root canal on Monday.....now I have to wait until next thursday to finish it! One word......OUCHIE!!!! I have been on Vicodin since Monday, and am still in pain, so the dr said to add advil to the mix, and it should help! We will see. When we started at the dr's office, I couldn't gett numb, so I felt everything, which agrivated the nerves in my mouth, so they are all swollen and junk.






Trevor is doing good at work. He is going back up to Rexburg starting Monday, so that will be nice, he likes to work up there more. He also had a good week, because Call of Duty 5 (world at war), a game for the ps3 that he can play online with Cody and Travis. It is a fun game, I haven't had a chance to play this one yet, but I loved cod4, so I'm sure I will like this one too.






We gave our Jeep to my sister, so we are back to one vehicle again. We're not too frustrated, or worried about it, because I can work from home, and less insurance payments, so you know, its all good.






The puppies are getting big. they are 6 weeks old this week, so they are ready to get new homes. I'm going to go to Walmart, and probably KMart this coming week and try to get rid of a few. If you know someone who is looking for a puppy, please let me know. We will miss them, but not the poop! :)






Here are some pictures of the little ones.

No comments: