Monday, September 28, 2009

Our Weekend!

This past weekend we had a lot of stuff going on...Here are a few things we did this weekend.....

Friday

On Friday, we went up to the Idaho Falls/Rigby area to see my mom, brothers, and their families. We had a lot of fun....Here are a few pictures of our adventure.....
for those of you who don't know, my mom and her man go on trips up into the mountains of Idaho, and deserts of Arizona, and find so many treasures....
Above, is a picture of a piece of Petrified wood my mom found.

This old wheelbarrow is filled with cactus, and rocks...
I think mom likes to be reminded of her other home in Arizona!

Below, are two pictures of some of the many awesome rocks she has found over the years....


This is my momma, and her man(Marlin).
They are so cute together!!!!

Trevor and me...

My oldest Brother Rocky, his wife Kristina,
and their 3 year old Rocky D

My Older Brother Sam, his wife Krista,
And their boys: Ben, Trace, and Garrett

This is the Yummy Ice cream cake my mom got for us.

Saturday

On Saturday, we celebrated our nephew, Braxton's 7th Birthday!

Brax, with the Wolverine Claw we got him...

Trevor, cutting the cake...
Singing, Happy Birthday to you...
All the boys gathered around Brad, while he played a game...
Not one of the boys noticed that it was a PINK DS!


A Garder Snake!!! On my FRONT Lawn!!!
In a city???
Seriously!!!!!
We also helped Trevor's brother and his family move into a new home this weekend....
That was two long days of packing, and moving....
Well, okay, it was really 1.5days, and Trevor skipped out on Sunday's part....
However, we were really tired come Sunday night!

No comments: