Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11th Remembered...

Do you remember where you were when you heard the news, or watched the towers fall?

I was in Kent, Washington waking up to get ready for work...And, my roommate turned on the tv right when the second plane crashed. We were silent. I got ready for work, and was due to go to Downtown Seattle for a meeting. I met my coworkers at our office, and we headed out. It was so quiet, usually you heard planes, and helicopters, but there wasn't anything. We spent most our meeting watching the news.

It changed the way I lived my life, remembering what is important, and what I wanted in my life. Every year I am awakened by what happened, and how for an instance, we were all together in something, how you opened your eyes and helped a stranger.

No comments: