Monday, November 30, 2009




Well, it is officially the Holiday Season! We just got through Thanksgiving, and it was a lot of fun!

Trevor got off early on Wednesday, and Travis and him went to Idaho Falls shopping (weird I know). And, he bought me a video camera that I have been wanting for quite a while now.

We ended up going over to Travis and Sunshine's for the big feast this year. We even tried our hand at frying the turkey. It turned out very yummy. Trevor's dad, Ben, his wife, and their daughter Melinda joined us. We all ate too much, but didn't regret a single bite.

On the day after Thanksgiving, Travis, Sunshine, and I convinced Trevor to go shopping with us! We went to Wal-mart at 4:30am, and bought 9 Blu Ray movies, for 10$ each, and 4 DVDs for 2$ each! We also got some comfy pillows, and comforters from Fred Meyer.

Now, Trevor is supposed to be working 24 days in a row, 10 hour days due to deadlines at his job. We are very excited to have some extra cash, but I really would rather have my hubby home.

We haven't made any plans for Christmas this year. We might end up just staying home, and enjoying relaxing like we were forced to do last year. We will see.

I hope all of you have a very safe, and happy holiday season! I know I'll give you some heads ups on here, and I might even add a few video blogs as well!

Love you all.

No comments: