Monday, August 20, 2012

Look at Crazy Mr. and Mrs. Gregory!

Well, I've decided to get back into blogging.... After 1.5 years of no blogs, I have a few things to catch up on....

First, we will start with the present....Trevor and I moved over 1700 Miles!  Our new home is in Houston, Texas.  We came here for work.  Trevor is now a Superintendent with a Industrial construction company.  We now have a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath town home, and are enjoying life...Granted, the change in weather has been crazy! :)

We just celebrated our 6 year anniversary, and life just keeps getting better, and better. 

I'm planning on doing a few blogs a month, about things that interest me, and of course big events in our life!  I hope you all tag along on the adventures of the old married couple!! :)

No comments: