Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Menu ideas

So many options for making or buying Menu Boards.  I had planned on making a menu board, however, the costs for me were adding up quickly (since we moved 1700 miles from home, I had to leave behind my craft supplies for a bit) I would have had to buy every supply to make this....So, for me, it was easier to just buy a dry erase weekly calendar.  I found it at Target for $6.00 it came with magnets to put it on the fridge, however, I purchased the command Velcro to put it on the wall, and I will be able to easily remove it to change it each week.








 
Here is a picture of the dry erase board I purchased.

This is a picture of my friends boards.  They are 11x13 picture frames, with scrapbook paper in them, along with clothes pins for the days of the week, crayon boxes cut in half for the boxes to hold the menu options used/unused.

I have also viewed several other options on the web, and strongly recommend you find one that fits what you like.  Once I get my supplies from Idaho, I will be making a Menu for us.

No comments: