Thursday, June 18, 2009

Do you remember Kordi?

Do you remember our baby? We had picked Kordi out of a litter of 14 puppies in November of 2007, and in January of 2008 we brought her home with her half brother Doyle. In August she became preggers, and delivered 7 healthy puppies, which we found homes for 6 of them, and kept 1 (Wolf). In November, we made the difficult decision to find her a new home, due to the fact she needed more attention than I could give, and wasn't a multi-pet home animal. A very nice couple from Rigby gave her a wonderful home that she can run around and chase squirrels, and butterflies. Kordi is very happy in her own home. Here are some pictures sent from her new Daddy. We are planning a trip up to see her next month, and I am very excited to see if she remembers me. It is amazing to me how much I am still attached to this beautiful creature.

No comments: