Friday, June 26, 2009

Tava's visit

The last two weekends Trevor and I have been in Soda Springs all weekend long visiting with the family. We had a lot of fun, and here are a few pictures to show you!

The Picture to the right is Trevor's Grandpa Dursteller. He is in his 70's and still parties like he is 21! He is a sweet old man who we all love dearly. I told him to smile in this pic and he told me he is way too old to smile! Silly guy!

Trevor and I went to Stockman's bar with everyone, and had a lot of fun, dancing and being silly!




This is Tava and me. Tava is one of Trevor's older sisters. She is around Travis's age...Trev thinks she is older, but not by much.... Tava moved to Texas a few months after Trevor and I started dating. She is a dear sweet sister-in-law, and I wish they lived closer so we could see them more. We hadn't seen her in 2 years! More often is in order here!

This is the family. A few people are missing, but I will list who is in this picture from the left.
Back row: Trevor, me, Brianna, Lynn, Ashley, Brad. Middle row: Kamille, Travis, Tava, Dana, Kelsy. Front row: Sunshine (holding Addison), Alexis, Pacen, Braxton.
There are several family members not pictured, and we wish they would have been able to be there with us...It was a lot of fun!


Here is a picture of our newest niece Addison. She was all tuckered out! She had a busy weekend too!






Here is Dana (Trevor's mom), Trevor, and me. It took 3 pictures to get all of us to be smiling. I'm laughing because everyone is so silly!


Here is a picture of Dana with the kids that were able to be here. Tava, Trevor, Dana, Brianna, Ashley, and Travis.



Everyone wanted to do funny faces, so here it is.....Silly family...I tell ya.....silly!













Trevor and Tava









Wolf and Ernie sharing a stick that Pacen found for them.











Brad (Ashley's Boyfriend) wanted to take Wolf for a bike ride....I was so nervous that one, or both of them were going to come back bloody, however, they both came back happy and content. And, This is our dog that never wants to go on walks! I need a bike...








Our niece Kamille got her first 2 wheeled bike (with training wheels of course!) Last weekend. She enjoys it so much, and is a real pro! It won't be long and she will be riding without training wheels. I tell you what tho....she is growing up way too fast for my taste! She isn't even 3 until October!







Last Friday we spent the day outside with Pacen, Braxton and Kamille...It was our first sunny day in a few weeks!
They played catch with Trevor, and were so cute!






Wolf and Ernie were getting into playing too.












No comments: