Friday, September 12, 2008

Shaun Alexander I will miss you!


Okay, so I know most of you don't know this, but I am a Seahawks fan. I went out today to show my support to this team, by purchasing a jersey.....Well, little did I know, but my favorite player was cut from their team..... Shaun Alexander, I am heartbroken. I don't follow the draft, or who gets cut from the team, because he has been their for me every season! I wasn't able to watch the game on Sunday, because we are getting used to our Directv, and didn't know that it came on eastern time, not our time, so I was sort of bummed....... I looked online to verify some info so I could do this blog, and that was when i found out that he had been cut!

Seahawks are missing one of the greatest, I mean come on, two years ago he was MVP of the Superbowl, and he is one hot 31 year old! He has a career total of 9,429 yards and 112 touchdowns! What a great guy.

I understand that they may have been worried, due to his injuries in 2006, and 2007 seasons, but come on, maybe he is what they needed on Sunday???? they better get their mojo back!

I think Shaun will be a great asset to what ever team he chooses...... I look forward to seeing him play. Now, I will still be a big Seahawks fan, but I will miss my man!

No comments: