Saturday, September 20, 2008

??What's up with me????

Well, as I told most of you who read this, Trevor and I are considering moving. We have it narrowed down. I think we will end up moving up to the Seattle/Tacoma area that I lived for several years. It is only around 700 miles from here, so we will be able to come visit a few times a year. We are wanting to move, so Trevor can have the experience, and see different things. Trevor has never lived outside of the Soda springs/Poky bubble, so it will be a good experience for him, and as most of you know, I love new things, and oddly enough, I enjoy change.
Don't worry, We won't be moving for about 6mths to 1 year, we need to get a few things in order first, but I am still excited.........it will be interesting living somewhere else, just the two of us, and I like the idea. We don't have kids yet, so why not....right? I know some of you will be sad to see us go, but remember we aren't going forever, and we will be close enough to come home for special occasions, and visits.Who knows, maybe it won't happen, but I would love to explore, cause your only young once right???? and since my bday is coming up so fast (4 days) I want to see and experience more with my great hubby...................So, this is what is going on.....work is well, work, and Trevor is laid off again, as is life lately, work a few weeks, and be laid off for one, I want steady work for him!!!!! We love and miss you all.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Well, Miss Vicky! Happy 28th birthday!!! WOW!!! to be 28 again! Hope you have a wonderful day.
Love you!