Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Trip to Salt Lake City/Hogle Zoo!

Well, the weekend of the 23rd, and 24th of August. Trevor and I went to Salt Lake City. It was a very wonderful trip. Emotionally, and Spiritually wonderfull. We went to Hogle Zoo in the morning on Saturday, and then went to Temple Square afterwards it was wonderful, and beautiful. We had so much fun. I can't wait to go back! Here are some pictures of our trip. I hope you enjoy them. The Elephant you see here, is 23 years old (I think), and is pregers! she will be pregers for 22months!!!! holy crap! she has a full 12months to go! Her baby will be 200-400 lbs at birth! Ouch!!!! Can you believe it? It is crazy, and amazing at the same time. The Gorillas were amazing to watch! I liked the one with the sack over her head! It made both of us laugh out loud. Also, did you know that a baby Giraffe is born at 6ft tall, and is walking right after birth! crazy huh? Also, as you can see, we found a kitty cat that sleeps just like ebeneezer! We had a wonderful time, and cannot wait to go back again!!!! I love these little unexpected road trips we go on!










No comments: