Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

We were snowed in today, barely able to make it out the driveway, and the half mile to Travis and Sunny's for breakfast! This was the first Christmas that it was just Trevor and I.....I really liked it.
We had some issues for Christmas. Trevor was supposed to be paid on Wednesday (xmas eve), however, his check never arrived! We still had some shopping to do, so I was really bummed. After several tears, and angry words, I realized that it wasn't such a bad thing, yes, it sucks, but when there's nothing you can do, what do you do? you make the best of the situation. So, we had a low key Christmas. We went to the Christmas party at Travis and Sunny's on Christmas eve, and stayed there until 2 am helping Santa, and playing Domino's. Sunshine gave me a Nativity set that I have been eyeing for a few months now! I am very thankful for her for that! And we got a new movie....Drillbit taylor? Haven't watched it yet....I hope its good!


We came home to a mess. I took pictures, and they are below. We had left the puppies and Lou out, and look what they did.
After we cleaned up, we went to bed, and woke up at 6am, to Trevor on the phone with his mom. She was supposed to come up to have breakfast, but with the weather, they couldn't make it, and turned around. Trevor told her it was a good idea to turn around. We promised we would come down on New Years....hopefully the weather will allow it.....I can't believe how much snow we have! We took the dogs outside, shortly after waking up, and Trevor had to sweep off the dish, which was a huge task.....Thankfully my hubby is very tall! In our back yard, there is a 3 foot drift, and a huge drift out front as well! It is crazy, so I had to take some pictures, which are on here too! We also took some picks of the puppies!


We stomped through the snow over to Cody and Andrea's to see what Santa bought, and were given wonderful gifts. Trevor got I am Legend, and they got me some Aromatherapy Sleeping oils, and lotions, and pillow mist from our fav store (bath and body)! Thanks Andrea! I am so excited to go to bed and give it a try! It smells sooooooooo yummy!

We went over to Trav and Sunny's for a wonderful breakfast of Sourdough pancakes......YUMMY! Thanks Sunny!



We took a long nap today, and spent alot of time lounging in bed watching tv.


I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! We love you all, and are truly blessed for the friends and family that we have!

No comments: