Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Looking forward to the New Year!

Here we are, at the end of another year! Each New Years Eve is a wonderful time for Trevor and I, Because we met 3 years ago today! I am very thankful to have him in my life still!

2008 was rough to us at times. Due to work slowdowns for Trevor, he spend most the year laid off! And has worked for several different contractors on short-term assignments! I got a new job this year that lasted most of the year. We closed in on the 2 year anniversary of starting to try for a family, and it has been getting harder and harder each month that has passed, not only for me, but Trevor has been getting discouraged as well. We had gotten 3 new dogs this year, Kordi and Doyle in January, and Lou in July. Kordi had puppies in October, and we ended up finding homes for all of them, except for two, Tuck and Wolf. We found homes for Kordi and Doyle, and now have Ernie, Lou, Tuck, Wolf, and of course Ebeneezer! It has been a crazy pet year!

Now, we are gradually doing better and better. Trevor is steady with work at the moment, and they are saying it should last another year or so (keep your fingers crossed!) I am slowly realizing that our family will come to us when they are supposed to, and we need to just relax, and wait for it. It's easier said than done!

I have been lucky this year to be able to get to know my sister more, and grow friendships with some great people!

To my loyal fan base: (Hahahahaha) Thank you for being interested in our lives. I hope this New Year finds you well, and I hope you are safe, and happy in it. Remember the fun is only beginning! Stay tuned for any excitement!


SEE YOU IN 2009!!!!!!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Happy New Year!!! I love getting to know you through your blog. You seem to have a great attitude about the whole family thing. I can only imagine how hard that is. I'll be praying for you.
Love you!