Monday, December 29, 2008

Wonderful, lazy weekends!

Over the past weekend, we didn't have very much money to do much of anything, so we spent a lot of time at home. The puppies didn't mind having us at home to play with......Obviously, they got worn out on Saturday! They didn't budge from the kitchen floor while I was cleaning. Usually when I pass by, they jump up to follow, but they didn't, so I was lucky enough to catch this adorable moment!!!


















I snapped a picture of Lou, I think he was hiding from everyone. I'm excited, he is going to the groomer tomorrow morning! So, he will be back to the puppy we brought home. I only hope he doesn't try to escape out the door when he doesn't have a coat on........He is a runner, and enjoys to run around our neighborhood.






Here's Ernie! He was relaxing on the floor too. He is learning how to be patient about playing fetch. We were able to teach him to sit, and wait patiently (okay, patiently for our Ernie!) But he does good! I'm so proud of him. It is his favorite passtime, excpecially inside!

No comments: