Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mother's day bbq for my Mommy

On Sunday, I went up to Rexburg to have a BBQ with my Mom, Marlin, my brothers and their families. We had a wonderful time, with some yummy food, and some fun outside on the children's 4 wheeler.
To the left is my mom with two of Sam's boys Trace, and Ben. The picture below is Trace on the 4wheeler. Trace is 5.















Left is a picture of my mom, my brother Rocky, and his son Rocky Dennis who is 3. Below is Rocky, and Rocky D on the 4 wheeler, later, Rocky D was riding all by himself!











Left is Sam on the little 4wheeler, he rode it up and down the road. He is just a big kid! Below is another picture of Trace on the wheeler, and Garrett is running after him, wanting his turn.
Both our Rocky's what cute smiles! And, below is Garrett, who is two, riding the 4 wheeler with daddy right by his side.
The picture to the left is Loulou Rocky's Shitz-tzu. She is adorable, and I think my Lou Dog would love her!
So, there you have pictures and commentary of my mother's day with my Mommy. This coming weekend, is the actual Mother's Day if you didn't already know that. And, we are having a BBQ here at our home for Trevor's mom, and family. I will have tons of pictures from that one as well.

No comments: