Monday, May 18, 2009

What a Weekend!

Trevor and our newest niece Addison Paige!

This past weekend was filled to the brim with fun......



Friday, Trevor and I hung out with Travis and Sunshine (Trevor's bro and his wife). We had a lot of fun. The boys went to look at tools, and what not, while Sunny and I looked at children's stuff, and scrap booking essentials! Then, we all met up and had lunch at Chili's and were off again....to meet up for dinner, and games.



Saturday, We went to Layton, Utah with Trevor's Dad and his wife. We went to look at cars for them, and ended up falling in love with a few ourselves, and will be getting a new car in a few weeks. We then went to Cracker Barrel for lunch.... It was so yummy! Chicken fried Chicken, fried okra, and Macncheese! YUMMY! We will be eating there every time we go now! Then, we came home, and were so tired, that we didn't do much, but have a BBQ with Trav and Sunny, and play Guitar Hero....That game is so stinking fun!



Sunday, We woke up, and got to work on cleaning out the garage.....Okay, so really, Trevor woke up at a good time and got started with Brad (Trevor's little sister Ashley's boyfriend) and, they let me sleep in a little. By 10am, I got my butt rolling, and started to pitch in. We got our garage all cleaned up, except for Brad's stuff, and our regular garage stuff. Now, we can fit a car in there! We also cleaned up the Air Conditioner, to get it ready to install in the house.



While working on cleaning up the AC, and other things, my lower back popped, and my nerve is acting up again, so I can't do hardly anything now. So, of course my house is thrashed, and it might take me a while to get it back up and running.



What a fun weekend we had though. Now, the weather is so pretty, and so warm! I am very excited for what this summer will bring!

No comments: