Saturday, May 2, 2009

The actual 100th post!

Well Folks....I guess I was looking at the wrong counter...I was looking at the counter on my Dashboard, and that included all of my drafts! When I deleted them, I wasn't quite at 100! So, this is my version of a retraction....

I would like to apologize to those who I may have upset with the confusion.....lol.....


Anyways, Life has been really good to us here in our own little neck of the woods. Trevor is still working steady, which is an everyday blessing. Ashley and Brad are living in our basement, which is an every day blessing. I'm working hard here at home too.
We bought a Cricut Expression this past week, so that I can work on my crafts, and scrap booking.....I'll tell you a little secret.....I think Trevor was more excited than I was when it arrived......I mean almost more excited. The past few days I have been practicing with it, and am getting better and better with it, so I'm very excited to report that I will be catching up with the scrap booking, and working on crafts and gifts for all of you!


I'll post some pictures of my projects as well......When they get done......


So, there you have your little fix of what Trevor and I have been up to!

No comments: