Monday, April 27, 2009

2009 Draft, and a new hair color.....

Trevor and I hosted the annual NFL Draft on Saturday.
Trevor, Travis, and Jason get together each year to watch it together.
Trevor made waffles for breakfast for everyone, which included Travis, Sunshine, Pacen, Braxton, Kamille, Addison, Jason, Brittany, Andrea, Cody, Mason, Austin, and Lexa, and Ashley.
We had a house full all day. It was a lot of fun. Then, we BBQ'd Burgers for everyone, we even tried the signature burger from Red Robin, with egg on the burger.....It was really yummy.
Here are some pictures from our fun filled Saturday.
Addison...at almost 4 months...She is getting so big!
Kamille is 2 1/2, and growing faster every day. She was so proud of the cheaseburger she helped Uncle Trevor make.

Pacen and Braxton helping Trevor with all the chease burgers.
They did really well flipping them! I think we have future bbqers here!

And, here is the highlighting job Trevor and I did on Sunday.....
I think I might have had him pull too much through the cap....
but, we love it! I haven't been blonde in a few years.

No comments: