Thursday, April 9, 2009

Loving Spring......Rain?

This beautiful overcast morning, when I opened my front door for the first time of the day, to put my dogs outside, This is what I found.......Do you see it?!? It's Green Grass! I was so happy to see it, even if the ground is wet from the rain we got last night. Besides the fact that it is warming up.
An even better sign of spring....my tulips are well on their way of growing!
These were already in the ground when we moved in, and were a big surprise last spring, because we had moved in August, so they were long gone by the time we arrived.



And, What's one of my entries without a picture of one of our babies?
This is Ernie last night after Trevor went to bed.
Apparently, he loves to stretch out on the couch when everyone is in bed.
When he is all stretched, he is about as long as the couch....isn't that crazy?
He still thinks he is a little puppy, because every other animal
of ours is itty-bitty compared to him.


No comments: