Sunday, April 5, 2009

You have to take the bad with the GOOD!

I am a very proud pet owner (Momma). I love them as though they are my real babies, and most days, I would rather be around them and my husband than other people. However, as my close friends and family know, I have a squeamish tummy, and so does my husband (his is way worse though!). And with 3 dogs, we have our own share of poo to clean up. Luckily, they are all house trained, and rarely have an accident, but, I do have to clean up our yard...twice a month, or more often.
The funniest thing is that each of them has their own designated area to go poo. Its so silly. I think they have ocd or something!
Anyways, I'm sure that this isn't what you thought I would blog about, but we all have to clean up our own share of poo.....

No comments: