Sunday, April 5, 2009

My First Year of Blogging


Well, I missed my anniversary by a few days. On March 17, 2008 I started my Blog! It's hard to believe it has been a year already. Here are a few highlights of our past year.



* We have been blessed with another beautiful niece Addison Paige, daughter of Travis and Sunshine.


* We are very happy to say that Obama is our President!


*Twilight came out in Theatres, and was released on DVD!


* Trevor and I survived spending a month apart. (Due to a great paying job in Soda Springs)


* Our Kordi had Seven (7) Puppies! Bring our total of dogs to 11!


* We found homes for 5 of those puppies within 4 days of posting the add!


* Kordi, Doyle, and Tuck went to new homes. And are very happy with their new parents.

This picture is what I have to deal with most times I write a blog...a kitty blocking my view! I am very excited to be starting a new year of blogging, and hope that whomever reads this blog, will get some sort of joy out of it....I know I do!

No comments: