Thursday, August 6, 2009

Crazy life!

Well, let see, where to start, where to start.... on the 27th of July, I twisted my ankle so bad, that I have to wear the beautiful air cast pictured below for the next 4 to 6 weeks! Oh dear!

Being my mother's child, I was moving the picnic table (by myself) to make room for the guys to come in to trim the tree, and I went one way, and my foot decided to stay where it was...

The last week has been way fun! I've see Trevor take the laundry to the basement once, and he even mowed the lawn for me...which he has to do again this week of course.



















Last weekend, we did a bbq with Trevor's Mom and Dad, Ashley and Brad, Brianna, Travis, Sunshine, and the gang, Cody, Andrea, and their litter! We had a good little bbq with pork tenderloins, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, and donuts.....Yummy! --I have a few videos of our beautiful Addison, however, I can't get them to upload....So, I've gotta figure that out!





Coming to a blog near you....





The next few weeks are packed full of fun stuff! Trevor's Dad's Bday, Trevor's bday, our Trip to Bear lake, and our 3rd Wedding anniversary! You are in for a treat!

No comments: