Monday, August 17, 2009

Finished....

There's this girl I used to know. She was a funny, loving, kind person. Then one day, I woke up, and we were two different people. She was very cold hearted, and inconsiderate. She said she is the victim....We were both victims... She didn't care about anyone but herself.

what was I to do? Where was I to go? What could I say?


I had my life, she had hers.....
and that was how it was. One day, she said she had changed, and I believed her.....I thought I was seeing the little girl I used to know....She had blinded me, because, when I looked hard enough, she hadn't changed at all. She was very rude, very selfish, and didn't care about anything but what her needs were.....

I had my life, she had hers...

I got this call, one hot summer's day, saying, lets try again....I thought it was meant with good intentions, I thought I was seeing a new person again.....However....I turned around, and noticed the dagger in my back.....she was still rude, she was still selfish, and she still didn't care about anything but her needs...

She has her life, I have mine......

I choose not to be a victim, I choose not to be stomped on. I choose to be a Survivor. I choose to be a Voice. I choose to be Loved.

---Thank you to everyone who loves me, thank you to everyone who cares...I'm here, I'm a soldier for everything that is right. I stand tall for those who are weak.

--Stand up, speak out....Don't be a Victim any longer...As long as you are a victim, they WIN.... You should be the Winner!

No comments: