Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekend plans foiled... :(

This weekend was supposed to be sun filled days of swimming up at bear lake, however, Mother Nature had other plans...It was a whopping 64degrees on Saturday, so our bbq was canceled, and we had a small bbq with Trevor's mom, family, and friends. We then had an excellent dinner in Lava Hot Springs at the Thai restaurant...It was so yummy! So, I didn't take many pictures this weekend, however, I do have a few...Check them out!


On Friday, we stopped at Trevor's Dads to pick up a hitch (we were going to bring our camper home, however, we don't have the correct connections) Our boys were so excited, and loved to see their aunt and uncle...hehehe.

























Here is lou...Depressed that we couldn't go to Bear Lake...he was really looking forward to it..
















Ho..hum...














And, after unpacking, I found Daisy in our empty bag...She wants to go next time...











It is a nice cool day today, so my wonderful hubby is mowing the lawn for me...because I am still supposed to be careful with my ankle... Thanks baby!









I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and just remember, if your plans are foiled...do something else, and just be happy! :)

No comments: