Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Today, is a day of Celebration! Trevor turns 29 today!

August 11, 1980 my soul mate came to this world...
Trevor Donley Gregory

My favorite things about Trevor are:
They way he can always make me laugh, even when I'm on the verge of tears.
The way one look from him makes everything else disappear.
The way he tries to make every wish of mine come true.
The way he always puts me first, before anything else...even himself usually.
Trevor loves being an Uncle, and will one day, make an excellent Father.
Trevor is obsessed with video games...and I don't mind.
Trevor loves comic books, and isn't afraid to admit it.
Trevor is a very, very, very giving person.
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear, Trevor,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

No comments: