Monday, March 16, 2009

Designated Foster parents...?

I wasn't going to post this, but I just couldn't handle not posting it...


As quite a few of you know last summer we took in Brianna's (Trevor's lil sis) cat Darla for a few months while she was finding a new apartment. Well, last week I got a frantic call from a good friend of mine. She was in need of finding a foster home for two kittens she had found, and asked if I would mind taking them in for a few months. Of course Trevor and I didn't hesitate. They are Adorable! Trevor named them both, Steve, and Edward....if you know my husband at all, you know how odd his pet names are....example: Ebeneezer! So, We will have Steve and Edward for a few months, and then we will be giving them back to her.


Here is Trevor and the 3 little rascals you already know.
















Here are Steve and Edward. They are a little over two months old.



















This is Edward

















This is Steve.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love baby kitties. They are cute. Whose are they? We will have to come and see them.

Sunny