Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twilight DVD Release!

I'm sure if you have live on Planet Earth, you are
aware that Twilight the movie came out on DVD
today. At 12:01 am. I was able to convince my wonderful sis-in-law Brianna to go with me to the release at Wal-mart. I picked her up from work, and we headed to the store. We got there at 11:10 or so, and there wasn't anyone anywhere for the movie...no line from what we could see, so we decided to go to my house so Brianna could see Trevor. Well we headed back to the store and it was 11:45pm. The line was almost to the door of the store! Dang it! We must have had 100 people in front of us.

I felt so no smart at that moment. A few minutes

after the midnight release, they opened lines at the front of the store. We decided to stay where we were. We watched people come and go from the line, frantic to get thru faster...we waited....and waited....then, we decided to move lines.....the cashier at our line disappeared when we were only line 5 people from getting the dang DVD. About 2 minutes later, another cashier shows up, and leaves, then comes back and we get our DVD. We were within the last 30 people in line. So, we went from first to last in the span of 2 hours! Great!



This is our view in line!

All in all, good night....glad I got the DVD! Now, I just have to wait till May for the Blu-ray release. :)
Now, I'm exhausted...my back hurts....and I'm going to snuggle next to my loving hubby and go nighty night.


No comments: