Friday, March 13, 2009

When your stuck at home for too long...this is what happens...

So, on Tuesday's and Thursday's Trevor has to drive in his carpool, so I am stuck at home all by myself. I find things to do with my free time. I usually just play on the Internet, and do my regular cleaning of the house. But, on Thursday, I got up at 5 am when Trevor left, and had already done my surfing on the Internet, and was bored, so I decided to start Spring cleaning, and it had been a while since I rearranged my living room, so I did that. Here are some before and after pictures! I hope you enjoy them. I also have a picture of myself....afterwards, very tired...I also cleaned/organized my storage room, and all the drawers. Oh, I also did an amazing 11 loads of laundry! Crazy I know!

It was a gorgeous Spring day as well! Here are some pictures of my front yard.


No comments: