Monday, March 23, 2009

Kami is a Character!

On Saturday, while at Travis and Sunshine's, Kami was being so silly, and posing every which way for the camera......I think she wants to be a model when she's older...... She kept begging Trevor and me to take a picture of her. So, of course, how can Auntie and Uncle not give in? Especially since over the last few months I have had a few posts on Addison.

She has her lip gloss and apparently is rubbing it all over her shirt.








She made sure all of our lips were nice and glossy...needless to say, none of us have chapped lips!

I just told her to smile!!!! What a goof! :)

I turned around to get one of Ashley's Swedish fish that was on the table.....last I checked.... Well, silly Kami had them and was bunkered down to get as many as possible.....I think she ate half the bag!

Being the convincing person that I am, I helped talk Sunny into getting Kami's ears pierced.....I felt so bad after the first one....Silly little girl said...Oh, its just going to tickle.....Yeah...if a pain in the ear is considered a tickle... Afterwards, I she told Travis that it hurt for a minute, but now it tickles..... Funny girl. She was very brave, and only cried for about 3 to 5 minutes. Not too bad.

No comments: