Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dog Person.....Really???

I didn't know that I would love animals as much as I do. I grew up around Pomeranians, because my mom bred them, and loved the puppies, but got frustrated when I had to pick up the poo, or clean up the pee.....I'm still that way with our dogs! Hate the messes, but I love them like they were my babies. I hated my friends cats when I went to her house, they always frustrated me! And I didn't like other peoples dogs always barking and crap!
I never understood why people said they had furr babies, but now I know why. I love taking pictures of them when they are doing silly things, and they all love to cuddle which is great!



I have to say, I actually love that after Trevor leaves in the early mornings to go to work, all our dogs, and our cat get in the bed with me, and I feel safe, and warm with them laying there all sweet and everything.



I often catch myself looking at dogs on the Internet, or at the pet store, and wishing we could give more dogs and cats a home. Weird, I know!

No comments: