Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 1 of September Challenge

Alright everyone! It is the first day of September, which means it is Day 1 of our September Challenge!! I hope you are as excited as I am! :)  I went grocery shopping this morning, and go so many goodies!! I can't wait to make dinner! 

Every Saturday I will post a Menu of the week to come.  I am including the first 2 days of September on this post, following posts will be for Monday-Sunday.

Day 1-9 Menu

1)Saturday          Lasagna Roll ups with Corn on the cob
2)Sunday            Halibut and Salmon with Asparagus
3)Monday           Southwest Egg rolls and Ham and Cheese Crescent melts
4)Tuesday          Orange Chicken with Asparagus
5)Wednesday      Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole
6)Thursday         Chicken and Dumplings
7)Friday              Cruchwrap Supreme
8)Saturday          Crock pot Mexican Chicken
9)Sunday            Mini Chicken Pot Pies


I hope everyone has a safe, happy, and relaxing Labor Day weekend.


No comments: