Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Week 3 Menu

Hey all, sorry that I didn't get the menu up on Saturday, I had a crazy weekend, Friday was a disaster with our cable that took all afternoon to fix, so we ended up ordering Pizza, and Saturday Trevor had to work, so my day was crazy.  Sunday night I had planned on making Hawaiian Chicken, but the chicken I had set out seemed to smell funny, so I didn't want to chance it, so again we went out...(UGH) 

Anyways, so here is the Menu for this week, I am still including what we had on Monday and Today.

Monday 17)          Hawaiian Chicken
Tuesday 18)         Spaghetti & Meatballs
Wednesday 19)     Forgotten Chicken
Thursday 20)        Cheese &Potato Casserole
Friday 21)             Italian Crock Pot Chicken
Saturday 22)         Pot Roast
Sunday 23)           Pasta Soup

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.

No comments: