Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 10- Baked Pasta...(Crock Pot)

Okay, so this needs a little tweaking....Not sure what to do to make it better...I was nervous trying this, because I have never cooked a pasta dish in the crock pot....The recipe called for rinsing the pasta with water for added moisture(I cooked it for 6 minutes because I didn't want it to be crunchy. The pasta turned out way over done) So, I will have to try again next time....

Recipe:
as much pasta as you want rinse with water(remember it doubles in size, so be careful :))
1 Jar/can of Spaghetti sauce
1lb burger/chicken
1 cup cheese

put in half the pasta, sauce, meat, and cheese  top with the rest.  cook on low for 4 hours.

I will be trying this again at some point. If you try it, please let me know how it turns out.... :)

No comments: