Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 29- Chicken with Veggies and Gravy

I've noticed that every post almost starts the exact same.... Sort of funny....they all say it is YUMMY, and EASY! :)  They all are amazing, and yummy, and incredibly easy!

Today, I wanted something that is sort of like Chicken n Dumplings, and Chicken noodle soupish....so, I looked in my fridge, and pantry so that I didn't have to make a trip to the store....

2 chicken breast
1 can cream of chicken
1.5 cups chicken broth
dash of pepper
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup chopped carrots
1 cup chopped onion

Place the veggies in the bottom of the crock pot with the chicken on top. Sprinkle with the pepper, place chicken on top.  In a bowl mix the cream of chicken and broth, and pour over top the chicken.  Cook on high for 4 hours. Remove chicken and chop into bite size pieces, and mix back into crock pot.

At that time, you will want to cook the biscuits, or rolls.  I'm doing regular Pillsbury biscuits.

No comments: