Thursday, November 15, 2012

November 15- Home town

Today, I am thankful for having a home town.  Trevor and I grew up in 2 small towns that are about 120 miles apart.  I love going to Rigby to see my mom, and always feel safe and warm there.  Soda Springs is where Trevor's mom lives, and where he grew up.  Since going to Soda Springs the first time 7 years ago, I loved it.  Soda is also very warm and safe feeling.

When I think about home in Idaho, I think of warm summer days, and a ton of snow in the winter!

Seattle, Washington is also like a home town to me as well, because it is where I became who I am today.  I instantly fell in love with the city, and felt right at home.

Of course Trevor is my home now, and I will follow him anywhere, there is always a soft spot in my heart for Rigby.  As for now, Houston is where our homestead is now, and we love it.

No comments: