Friday, November 2, 2012

November 2-Weekends!!

Today, I am thankful for WEEKENDS! 

Most of our lives are spent at work, or being busy doing so many things.  I start my countdown Monday morning when I get Trevor off to work....I hate the work week!  Granted, I am lucky to get to stay home, and I keep quite  busy doing different things all week, but I miss my husband when he is away anywhere from 12-16 hours a day all week!

Sometimes we don't get a weekend, because he has to work, but when he does have a weekend, we usually are up to something.  This weekend, however, we have no plans, other than being lazy around the house.  Trevor has a cold, and he needs rest to get better.

On our weekends, we usually make some type of yummy breakfast, and then argue as to what to have for lunch and dinner... (We both hate deciding this)  So, usually we will take turns deciding....

Life is amazing when you have someone special to spend your time with...Too bad the weekends aren't 4 days, and work week 3 days! :)

No comments: