Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 8--My brother's Wives....

Today, I am thankful the women who have married my brothers....  After so much term oil yesterday, due to an argument with one of my sisters in law, I had take some time to think about both of the women that my brothers have married.  They have both been married twice, and to be honest, I couldn't stand either of their first wives.  I was young, and at one point had to live with each of them. 

My oldest brother Rocky married Kristina 9 years ago.  The first time I met her was at Grandma Elsie's funeral.  She was very kind, and sweet to my family, and has since helped so much in their time of need, and that is what we have needed.  I love her very much.  They have the cutest little man Rocky Dennis, I was very lucky to meet him right after he was born, and he makes me smile every time I see him, or a picture of his smiling face.  Kristina and I are a lot alike, considering that we are both VERY strong minded people, and if we think we are right, we usually are!! :)  This has caused a few fights between us, but what is family without fights. I have so much respect for her, considering she puts up with my grumpy old man brother! :)  In all honesty, he is a great guy, and he has a great gal.

Sam is my other brother, he married Krista I think a little over 9 years ago.  Krista is so much like Sam, very quiet, and keeps to herself.  We are currently in an argument I guess you would say... She didn't like what I had to say about the election, and felt attacked by my comments (I'm sorry you feel that way...I didn't mean to make you feel attacked).  She de-friended me on facebook, and wrote on her blog about how she felt.  I still love her, and am forever grateful for how well she takes care of my baby brother...  Without her, I wouldn't have 3 adorable nephews who are so full of energy, and you can't help but smile when they are going nuts around the family.

Family is about unconditional love.  I hope that Krista and I can overcome the issues we have with one another, because I know my mother would like to have everyone get along, and so would I.  We have so much distance in miles between us, I would hate to have more distance in our hearts.

No comments: