Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 1st--What I'm thankful for....

Today is the first day of November, and as always, I have so many things to be thankful for!  My goal for this month is to write a short entry of what I am thankful for that day....I have 30 days of this....So, here we go!

November 1st, I'm thankful for my husband Trevor.  I'm thankful for him every day of my life!  He has totally changed my life, and made it so much better.

Trevor is sweet, caring, funny, talented, hard working, and most importantly he is my husband!  Trevor has brought so much into my life that I will always be thankful for him.  He does anything, and everything for me, and takes such good care of me.

Every day is an adventure with Trevor.  He is my best friend, and I will always follow him wherever he goes. 

So, Trevor Donley Gregory, THANK YOU for being my husband, and best friend!

No comments: