Monday, November 26, 2012

November 17-26--Family

Hey folks...I'm sorry I missed the last 9 days of posting. We were in Idaho visiting our amazing family, and were having so much fun! 

For this reason, I am simply putting a bit post today.  I am thankful for every single member of our family, both sides.  You are all amazing!!

Yesterday, we lost Trevor's Granddaddy Pete Gregory. He was so wonderful.  I was able to meet him on 3 occasions (more than we thought I would be able to).  Trevor loves him so much, and we will miss him.

Our family in Texas, we love you all so much as well, you are so wonderful, and I hope we can spend some extra time together while we are all in the state.

Distance is something that is difficult with family, and as I have said many times before, you can make 1 mile seem as though it is 2000 miles, and 2000 miles seem like 1 mile.....It all depends on communication.  We have learned that over the last 7 months.  I am going to be making lots of calls, and texts to simply say hi from now on.  We love Face-Time with the kids, and simple phone calls are wonderful! 

So, for the last 9 days, I am so thankful for my family!

No comments: